The Capital Ambition Board is chaired by Edward Lord OBE. The elected member-led Board provides effective governance of existing projects and oversees investment in new projects that reflect the priorities agreed with the London Leaders’ Committee.
The Board comprises of five elected members, advised by three chief executives, with two nominees from the Greater London Authority, a representative from the Local Government Group and a nominee from the Society of London Treasurers. A full list of members can be found via the link below.
The Capital Ambition Board priorities for the type of efficiency work it supports are:
- Enhancing collaborative procurement
- Developing shared services
- Supporting service re-design and improving Productivity
- Addressing workforce planning and productivity
- Supporting major policy programmes
These priorities are underpinned by a more detailed set of criteria for funding.