Transport for London (TfL) are seeking views on a number of proposals including:
- Changes to taxi fares and tariffs in London
- Changes to the Cost Index
- Updating the card payment requirements for taxi drivers
- Fixed fare, capped fare and shared taxi arrangements
Transport for London (TfL) licenses and regulates taxi (black cab) and private hire services in London. We also regulate taxi fares and set the maximum fares that can be charged. These fares are determined by tariffs that are normally reviewed each year and updated to reflect changes in a Cost Index.
Have your say
TfL would like to know what you think about taxi fares in London.
For more information and to give your views please visit https://consultations.tfl.gov.uk/taxis/fares-2018/ and complete the online survey by 27 April 2018.
Alternatively, you can:
- Email us at email@example.com
- or write to us at FREEPOST TFL CONSULTATIONS
You can also request paper copies of all the consultation materials and a response form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or writing to FREEPOST TFL CONSULTATIONS.